- Referenced in 1 article
- Well-known notions of tameness like tameness, M-tameness, Malgrange-tameness, and cohomological tameness...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- FreshML: programming with binders made simple. FreshML extends...
- Referenced in 1072 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Proof of a program: Find. A proof is...
- Referenced in 1180 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...