- Referenced in 648 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...