- Referenced in 300 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- EVIM: a software package for extremel value analysis...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1178 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1030 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2578 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2265 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...