- Referenced in 156 articles
- Carnegie Mellon University) 3D Room, we imaged each person across 13 different poses, under...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- scene. The features are invariant to image scale and rotation, and are shown to provide ... substantial range of affine distortion, change in 3D viewpoint, addition of noise, and change ... large database of features from many images. This paper also describes an approach to using...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- three modes: high resolution still images, 3D images, and multi-images of a person...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- freely available software system for 3D computer graphics, image processing and visualization. VTK consists ... information visualization framework, has a suite of 3D interaction widgets, supports parallel processing, and integrates...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- imaging and remote sensing, digital culture imaging and 3D graphics. The book also presents implementation...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- objects, produce 3D point clouds from stereo cameras, stitch images together to produce a high...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- BrainWeb: Online Interface to a 3D MRI Simulated Brain Database. Introduction: The increased importance ... techniques for anatomical brain mapping from MR images and quantitative brain image analysis methods leads ... realistic simulated brain MR image volumes (Simulated Brain Database, SBD) that allows the above issues ... controlled, systematic way. Methods: The 3D simulated MR images are generated by varying specific imaging...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- linear (affine) intra- and inter-modal brain image registration. FLIRT is a very robust ... intra-modal registration with 2D or 3D images. In addition, it can be run with...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical ... triangulations and Delaunay triangulations in 2D and 3D, periodic triangulations in 3D), Voronoi diagrams...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- improving 3D object segmentation. Extracting 3D structures from volumetric images like ... issues for segmenting anatomical objects from 3D medical images are validity and reliability. We have ... tool are an original 3D image (MRI, CT, ultrasound), and a series of segmentations either ... overlaid onto the original image data for visual comparison. A 3D graphical display...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- standard 3D file formats including WebGL, PLY, OBJ, STL as well as 2D image formats...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- wide variety of inputs ranging from 3D images to implicit functions through surface meshes ... document). CGALmeshed is based on the 3D Delaunay and regular triangulations from the CGAL library...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- analysis of advanced reactor designs. RELAP5-3D isometric image of the LOFT input model generated...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- powerful operators for processing 2D and 3D images. However, most MM plugins currently implemented ... limited to the processing of 2D images. Results: The MorphoLibJ library proposes a large collection ... binary and grey-level 2D and 3D images, integrated into user-friendly plugins. We illustrate ... MorphoLibJ can facilitate the exploitation of 3D images of plant tissues. Availability and Implementation: MorphoLibJ...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- under-constrained geometric constraint systems: application to 3d modeling. Our approach exploits a general-purpose ... validated our approach by reconstructing, from images, 3D models of buildings using interactively introduced geometrical ... geometric constraints are optimized to fit the image information. Our models contain several hundreds...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- DOCTOR is an advanced 3D modeling, image processing and measurement software ... microscopy, scientific, and industrial imaging applications. 3D-DOCTOR supports both grayscale and color images stored ... easy to create Basic-like sophisticated 3D imaging programs. Get 3D-DOCTOR today and visualize ... been named the Top 3D Imaging Software by Scientific Computing & Instrumentation Magazine in the Year...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- colour images, 32 KHz 16-bit sound files, video sequences and a 3d Model...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- 3D Slicer as an image computing platform for the Quantitative Imaging Network. Quantitative analysis ... application for medical image computing. As a clinical research tool, 3D Slicer is similar ... 3D Slicer as a platform for prototyping, development and evaluation of image analysis tools ... facilitate development and validation of imaging biomarkers using 3D Slicer...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- such data to regular 3D voxel grids or collections of images. This, however, renders data...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- frequency domain, topographic statistical analysis, and source imaging based on distributed inverse solutions. All analysis ... allow rapid manipulation and animation of 3D images. CARTOOL therefore is a helpful tool...