- Referenced in 10 articles
- benefits from the extremely fast and optimized 3D graphic capabilities of the OpenGL graphic standard ... software special attention was given to adapt the user interface to the specific and complex ... wheel device widely used in the video and movie industry was implemented to allow users...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- sba : A Generic Sparse Bundle Adjustment C/C++ Package...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...