- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- OxMetrics™ A family of of software packages providing...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Simulated annealing is a global optimization method that...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 97. Real discrete fast Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Time Series Data Library The Time Series Data...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...