- Referenced in 1 article
- computing with modular curves by Maarten Derickx and Andrew V. Sutherland. The code in this ... following research papers: Gonality of the modular curve X1(N), Torsion subgroups of elliptic curves...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1357 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The program gllamm runs in the statistical package...
- Referenced in 3335 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...