- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 560: JNF, an algorithm for numerical computation...
- Referenced in 1494 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The design of MA48: A code for the...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...