- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- A set of three drivers for BOXMG: A...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GCMs: General Circulation Models We use a variety...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- EULAG is a numerical solver for all-scale...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The PSU/NCAR mesoscale model (known as MM5) is...