- Referenced in 24 articles
- pde2path - a Matlab package for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- accuracy of the code, turbulent Rayleigh–Bénard convection and plane Couette flow are simulated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- example of a three-dimensional Bénard convection is presented...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...