- Referenced in 94 articles
- based on logic programming and the BDI architecture for (cognitive) autonomous agents. The language...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- systems according to the Belief-Desire-Intention (BDI) architecture. The book provides a brief introduction ... multi-agent systems and the BDI agent architecture on which AgentSpeak is based. The authors ... engineering methodology particularly suited for implementation using BDI-based programming languages. The authors also give...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Jadex is a Belief Desire Intention (BDI) reasoning engine that allows for programming intelligent software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- agent programming language. This article presents a BDI-based agent-oriented programming language, called 2APL ... given and its relation with existing BDI-based agent-oriented programming languages is discussed...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- agents – in particular those based on the BDI-like architecture. Latest CArtAgO distribution (2.0) directly...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Hybrid BDI-POMDP framework for multiagent teaming Many current large-scale multiagent team implementations ... characterized as following the “belief-desire-intention” (BDI) paradigm, with explicit representation of team plans ... Despite their promise, current BDI team approaches lack tools for quantitative performance analysis under uncertainty ... contribution of this article is a hybrid BDI-POMDP approach, where BDI team plans...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- decade of beliefs-desires-intentions (BDI) agent systems development. This paper describes a project that...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- XVCL: a mechanism for handling variants in software...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- KSACI: A handheld device infrastructure for agents communication...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- LEAP (Lightweight Extensible Agent Platform (IST-1999-10211...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithmic correspondence and completeness in modal logic. IV...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Formalizing potential of agents. The KARO framework revisited...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Towards a distributed, environment-centered agent framework This...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Moise is an organisational model for Multi-Agent...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MetateM: An introduction. A methodology for the use...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GridFlow: Workflow Management for Grid Computing. Grid computing...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Pegasus: A framework for mapping complex scientific workflows...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Z/EVES Eclipse prover IDE. Community Z Tools provide...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software...