- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Polynomial test suite. The aim of this data...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 3084 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Hom4PS-3. The need to numerically solve systems...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Computing tensor eigenvalues via homotopy methods. We introduce...