- Referenced in 112 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965 at UCLA. Based on the older BIMED ... being an abbreviation for Biomedical Package. BMDP was originally distributed for free...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- STATGRAPHICS Online is a statistical package that runs...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1231 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Features: Autobox has a complete set of forecasting...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Overview: REG Procedure. The REG procedure is one...