- Referenced in 50 articles
- whose design has been influenced by WS-BPEL, the de facto standard language for orchestration...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- translates a web service expressed in WS-BPEL (Web Service Business Process Execution Language) into...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Toward an integration of BPEL in Agapia Agapia, a recently proposed high-level structured programming ... usual imperative or functional programming languages. (WS-)BPEL ((web services-) business process execution language) focuses ... preliminary results on an attempt to integrate BPEL into Agapia...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- statically defined composition of services, e.g., using BPEL. To the best of our knowledge, there ... coordination to accommodate continuously changing requirements. While BPEL is a powerful standard for service composition...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PiDuce- A project for experimenting web services technologies...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- JAsCo is an advanced aspect-oriented programming (AOP...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CAPEUS: An architecture for context-aware selection and...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LoLa: A low level analyser. With LoLA, we...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- aspect-oriented extension to the Java. AspectJ TM...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- CADP (”Construction and Analysis of Distributed Processes”, formerly...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- BPEL2PN is a Java-based compiler that transforms...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Woflan: A Petri-net-based workflow analyzer. Workflow...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The Orc programming language. Orc was originally presented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LTSA-WS: a tool for model-based verification...