- Referenced in 6 articles
- methods to obtain accurate solutions to the Boltzmann transport equation. Denovo uses the Koch-Baker ... source iteration, Denovo uses nonstationary Krylov methods to solve the within-group equations. Krylov methods...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- estimation is performed. Three automatic bandwidth selection methods for nonparametric kernel distribution function estimation ... Leger, the plug-in of Polansky and Baker, and the modified cross-validation of Bowman...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- valued data), cluster quality indices (Calinski-Harabasz, Baker-Hubert, Hubert-Levine, Silhouette, Krzanowski-Lai, Hartigan ... generation (typical and non-typical data), HINoV method, replication analysis, linear ordering methods, spectral clustering...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- sequence alignment, efficient and reliable network alignment methods are expected to improve our understanding ... reveals that 77.7% of proteins in the baker’s yeast high-confidence PPI network participate...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DiffMan: An object-oriented MATLAB toolbox for solving...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...