- Referenced in 14 articles
- stochastic parameter vector in the system equations. The first step consists in approximating the time ... Then the key idea is to use Bellman’s principle of optimality to solve...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dynamics is given by a nonlinear difference equation. The non-linearity depends on a parameter ... control problem can be solved explicitly. The Bellman method of dynaming programming is used ... obtained under the assumption that the difference equation of the model has a solution. Sufficient...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- The Duali/Dualpc software system is designed to solve...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The ins and outs of the probabilistic model...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 799 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- A new trust region technique for the maximum...