- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Cambridge Algebra System (CAMAL) - CAMAL 40 years on...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1433 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- COSMOCR: A numerical code for cosmic ray studies...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- SYM: A new symmetry -- finding package for Mathematica...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Exterior is a package that allows Maple to...