- Referenced in 14 articles
- resolution of alternation-free Boolean equation systems. Boolean equation systems (Bess) provide a useful framework...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- embedded equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne National Laboratory deduction system whose ... areas of finite semigroups, ternary Boolean algebra, logic calculi, combinatory logic, group theory, lattice theory...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- software Derive 6 is a powerful system for doing symbolic and numeric mathematics on your ... processes algebraic variables, expressions, equations, functions, vectors, matrices and Boolean expressions like a scientific calculator ... three dimensions using various coordinate systems. By its seamless integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- reconstruction of regulatory networks in diverse biological systems. This information, however, has proven ... Boolean network with the use of a set of ordinary differential equations. The main benefit...
- Referenced in 1 article
- approaches are available, such as systems of ordinary differential equations, then this problem might ... some other model types, such as Boolean networks, where structure-based approaches have been developed ... based on encoding them as polynomial dynamical systems over a finite algebraic state...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algebraic equations, and their simulation and further analysis. For the application in Systems Biology ... also for the visual construction of Boolean models that can be analyzed with CellNetAnalyzer...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- qualitatively with discrete models, such as probabilistic Boolean networks, logical models, Petri nets, and agent ... discrete model types automatically into polynomial dynamical systems and analyzes their dynamics using tools from ... equivalent to solving a system of polynomial equations, a long-studied problem in computer algebra...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- We present jETI, a redesign of the Electronic...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...