- Referenced in 5 articles
- among others functions to calculate dynamic Brownian Bridge Movement Models. Move helps addressing movement ecology...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package BBMM: Brownian bridge movement model. The model provides an empirical estimate of a movement...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ReaDDy bridges the gap between small-scale but highly detailed molecular dynamics or Brownian dynamics...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...