- Referenced in 47 articles
- their algorithm to the solution of Burgers equation...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- includes systems of parabolic, elliptic, and hyperbolic equations; for the latter by use of Riemann ... solution procedure for a Burgers’ equations problem, an electrostatics problem from elastohydrodynamic lubrication...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- localized flow features, including the 2D Burgers equation with straight, curved-radial and oblique-colliding...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BACOL is a new, high quality, robust software...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- We describe the mathematical software package GEOMPACK, which...
- Referenced in 4183 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4654 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7965 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...