- Referenced in 1091 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines ... some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using ... make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling them” yourself...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally, we discuss some applications of ADOL...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java ... installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed by the extensive library ... applications in a form of a C code, or deployed to target platforms using Real...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- provided as Fortran (and a little C) source code. However, this version is no longer...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated ... also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... Wolkowicz. The main advantages of this code are that it is written to be used ... subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel on shared ... systems. The code should work on any system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- programs written in ANSI C. Given the source code and a user’s specification ... independent variables, ADIC generates an augmented C code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- techniques introduced by Fonseca and Fleming. C code for each of the test functions...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- features tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows ... Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages are often...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- down to its C implementation. We assume correctness of compiler, assembly code, and hardware ... provenance, comprises 8,700 lines of C code and 600 lines of assembler. Its performance...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- smaller sum. The code is implemented in C, and is based on the solution ... criticisms you have. If you find this code useful for your work, I would like...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- real-parameter optimization algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java for them could...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- have to be modified to run with C-XSC 2.0. Several examples will help ... that all sample codes given in [R. Klatte et al., C-XSC. A C++ class ... modified to work properly with C-XSC 2.0. Sample codes are available...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Bayesian Covariance Selection. This site provides C++ code software implementing a an efficient stochastic search...