- Referenced in 1330 articles
- interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc ... without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ... efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- strong emphasis on MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming techniques enable very different implementations of the same...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- formerly accomplished (with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- errors in programs written in the C programming language. It has been applied with success...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library is about ten years ... last decade the underlying programming language C++ has been developed significantly. Since November ... conforms to this standard. Application programs written for older C-XSC versions have...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- collection of routines, written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs are a collection of Fortran ... solve the matrix equation AX+XB=C(1) where A, B, and C are real...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit ... your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user manuals, API reference, and other documentation...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- mechanical verifier for concurrent C programs. VCC takes a C program, annotated with function specifications...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- many other programming languages, including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program for computing automorphism groups of graphs ... written in a portable subset of C, and runs on a considerable number of different ... systems. There is a small suite of programs called gtools included in the package...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing ... classes. Thus, C-XSC allows high-level programming of numerical applications...