- Referenced in 2489 articles
- ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- bamg). FreeFem++ is written in C++ and the FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated via Mex ﬁles. Routines...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran, and C, as well as an online search capability. Graph...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- written in a portable subset of C, and runs on a considerable number of different...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based his own ALGOL...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic ... based on the operator overloading facility in C++. Subsequently, we describe the capabilities ... tool ADOL-C that applies operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally ... discuss some applications of ADOL-C...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs are a collection ... solve the matrix equation AX+XB=C(1) where A, B, and C are real ... equation A T X+XA=C, where C is symmetric. Equation (1) has applications...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- block-cyclic); Interfaces to MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab and Scilab; Several orderings interfaced...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...