- Referenced in 1378 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax ... would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- based on a set of principles, including design by contract, command-query separation, the uniform ... their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas, particularly through...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using a debugger ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also ... functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- provide a set of flexible C++ modules designed for rigorous numerics in dynamical systems ... collection of flexible C++ modules which are mainly designed to computation of homology of sets...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- module system influenced the designs of the Ada, C++, and ML module systems...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based his own ALGOL ... ALGOL 68 committee decided on a design that was more complex and advanced rather than...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed to allow the creation of integrated systems ... restricted to high energy physics applications. Its design is revolutionary in a sense that contrary ... language but instead accepts a given language (C++) and extends ... more detail. It also addresses some design principles and questions of efficiency, although some implementation...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- Technical University of Denmark. PRESENT is designed by Andrey Bogdanov, Lars R. Knudsen, Gregor Leander ... C. Vikkelsoe. It is one of the most compact encryption methods ever designed...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas ... computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- emphasis on parallelism. Handel-C is to hardware design what the first high-level programming ... Unlike many other design languages that target a specific architecture Handel-C can be compiled...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- have been designed for a variety of programming languages, including Ada, C, C++, CLU, CORBA...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- algorithms in LOCA are being designed as part of an ongoing research project at Sandia ... points. LOCA (which is written in ”C”) is designed to drive application codes that...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated via Mex ﬁles. Routines...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type ... itself, while also incorporating best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- problem includes a specific classification that is designed to be useful in identifying particular classes ... this information. There is a Unix and C shell bias to many of the descriptions...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Mathemagix project aims at the design of a scientific programming language for symbolic and certified ... type system with classes and categories. Several C++ libraries are also being developed, mainly with ... language, of the design and the contents of the C++ libraries, and I will illustrate...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- equations, written in the C language using object oriented design...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CUDA Toolkit) and is designed to be called from C and C++. The library routines...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- C and is also callable from Fortran. Overall, the package was designed to be portable...