- Referenced in 2551 articles
- ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas needing...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- MCMC inference, and provide an online C-library for fast and exact simulation.par This...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. We emphasize libraries that work well ... with the C++ Standard Library. Boost libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable ... libraries are included in the C++ Standards Committee’s Library Technical Report ... Standard. C++11 also includes several more Boost libraries in addition to those from...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point computations with correct rounding...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... project of COIN-OR. CSDP is a library of routines that implements a predictor corrector ... callable subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel ... system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK libraries...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many ... parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ ... library. In particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- functions as well as a C++ library which facilitate the integration...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- C++ class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... last decade the underlying programming language C++ has been developed significantly. Since November ... Klatte et al., C-XSC. A C++ class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer ... modified to work properly with C-XSC 2.0. Sample codes are available...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Library. SUTIL is a C and C++ library to help users build and manipulate stochastic...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit ... includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools for debugging and optimizing...