- Referenced in 125 articles
- high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- simple, abstract language, and produce a CSP description of the same protocol, suitable for checking...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- refinement; it is a unification of imperative CSP, Z, and the refinement calculus. We describe...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- java library for constraint satisfaction problems (CSP) and constraint programming (CP). It is built...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- establishing properties of models expressed in CSP. An unlicensed version of FDR2 is available...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- csp2B: A practical approach to combining CSP and B. This paper describes the tool csp2B ... which provides a means of combining CSP-like descriptions with standard B specifications. The notation ... CSP provides a convenient way of describing the order in which the operations ... function of the tool is to convert CSP-like specifications into standard machine-readable...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Standard One-dimensional Cutting Stock Problem (1D-CSP) is developed. The problem is defined...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- based Constraint Solver. Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP) is encoded to a Boolean CNF formula ... solve Constraint Optimization Problems (COP) and Max-CSP. Sugar is an award winning solver ... global constraint categories at the International CSP Solver Competitions ... four categories at the 2008 International Max-CSP Solver Competition. See the results of Sugar...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- domain enumerator. This is a finite domain CSP solver, rather limited in what...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Prentice Hall (1989; Zbl 0683.68008)] and CSP [C. A. R. Hoare, Communicating sequential processes. Englewood...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- monolithic answer set solver Clingo and the CSP solver Gecode. Clingcon is an answer ... driven learning and theory propagation for the CSP solver...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CSP-Prover is an interactive theorem prover dedicated to refinement proofs within the process algebra ... CSP. It aims specifically at proofs on infinite state systems, which may also involve infinite ... determinism. For this reason, CSP-Prover currently focuses on the stable failures model ... underlying denotational semantics of CSP. Semantically, CSP-Prover offers both classical approaches to denotational semantics...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distributed execution environment based on Hoare’s CSP which allows for the execution and evaluation ... embedded assertions within the CSP program...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- specifications, using an integration of Z and CSP with a refinement calculus. Its semantics...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FDR3 — A Modern Refinement Checker for CSP. FDR3 is a complete rewrite ... CSP refinement checker FDR2, incorporating a significant number of enhancements. In this paper we describe ... uses to construct its internal representation of CSP processes—this algorithm is more efficient than ... able to compile a large class of CSP processes to more efficient internal representations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- leverage advances in both SAT and CSP solving to present a novel hierarchical portfolio-based ... approach to CSP solving, which we call Proteus, that does not rely purely ... CSP solvers. Instead, it may decide that it is best to encode a CSP problem ... instance of Proteus that involved four CSP solvers, three SAT encodings, and six SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- versatile heuristic POCL planner competitive with established CSP-based and heuristic state space planners...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- represented as a Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP) problem, and the planner and scheduler interact either...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- propagation for the BACP Constraint Satisfaction Problems (CSP) provide a modelling framework for many computer ... associated to an optimization criterion. Solving a CSP consists in finding an assignment of values...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- CSP2SAT4J: A Simple CSP to SAT Translator. SAT solvers can now handle very large ... better than dedicated software. During the first CSP competition, SAT-based approaches were demonstrated competitive ... with the other CSP solvers on binary constraints. Constraints being provided in extension ... predicates) and the approaches developed by the CSP community (that usually handle directly the constraints...