- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re-usable code for automatic n-dimensional ... simplices and n-parellellepids. The framework of CUBPACK is described as well as its user...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 764: Cubpack++: a C++ package for automatic two-dimensional cubature Software for the numerical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- other integration programs. Among the latter are CUBPACK, VEGAS and MISER. par Chapter 4 focuses...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TESTPACK is a MATLAB program which demonstrates the...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 584: CUBTRI: Automatic Cubature over a Triangle...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 612: TRIEX: Integration Over a TRIangle Using...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ADSIMP: A Matlab function for subregion adaptive multiple...