- Referenced in 203 articles
- differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing the spatial derivatives ... properties of Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector approach with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Riemann-Liouville and Caputo definitions of the fractional derivative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- diffusion equations with the Riemann-Liouville and Caputo fractional derivatives. As an additional information about...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1816 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...