- Referenced in 217 articles
- time fractional, the sense of Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation is transformed into ... equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing the spatial derivatives and using ... properties of Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector approach with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- backward differentiation formula) for a first order derivative. The formula resulting from SubIval is: t0Dαtx ... Riemann-Liouville and Caputo definitions of the fractional derivative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equations with the Riemann-Liouville and Caputo fractional derivatives. As an additional information about...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1389 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...