- Referenced in 2 articles
- Cauchy’s Mean Theorem and the Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality. This document presents the mechanised proofs ... popular theorems attributed to Augustin Louis Cauchy - Cauchy’s Mean Theorem and the Cauchy-Schwarz...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...