- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2337 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5100 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 6281 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- RFSFNS: a portable package for the numerical determination...