- Referenced in 15 articles
- detecting architecture. A new type of cellular neural network is described, which may be classified ... broader category of generalized cellular neural networks (GCNN). Its novelty consists both in the task...
- Referenced in 1 article
- based on a genetic algorithm integrated neural network. With the advance of modern molecular biology ... become increasingly clear that few cellular processes are unaffected by protein phosphorylation. Therefore, computational identification ... studies. Using a genetic algorithm integrated neural network (GANN), a new bioinformatics method named GANNPhos...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- comprehensive guide to studying cellular automata and discrete dynamical networks with the classic software discrete ... used in research and education. These collective networks are at the core of complexity ... economics and computation, and more specifically in neural and genetic networks, artificial life, and theories...
- Referenced in 1 article
- methylation sites by convolution neural network and Chou’s pseudo components. The 2’-O-methylation ... post-transcriptional modification, which occurs in various cellular RNAs and plays a vital role ... proposed a simple and precise convolution neural network method namely: iRNA-PseKNC(2methyl) to identify...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Fast Artificial Neural Network Library is a free...
- Referenced in 2802 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...