- Referenced in 1 article
- First, the independence complex of a chordal graph is shellable [5, Theorem 2.13] (even more ... these complexes are sequentially Cohen-Macaulay. Second, chordal graphs lead to a beautiful classification...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- EdgeIdeals: a package for (hyper)graphs An edge...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 2980 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...