- Referenced in 487 articles
- differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques ... inherent mathematical properties of generalized complex numbers that enable first-derivative information to be carried ... second-derivative information is desired, generalized complex numbers are not sufficient. Higher-dimensional extensions ... generalized complex numbers, with multiple non-real parts, can produce accurate second-derivative information provided...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled, but not general ... similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- matrices of these types, and complex numbers. PROFIL is based on BIAS (Basic Interval Arithmetic...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Integer, floating point, and complex numbers are supported, as well as a subset of trigonometric...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Integer, floating point and complex numbers are supported, as well as a subset of trigonometric...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- severely limited in its applicability to more complex systems. We address the main problems ... Library, which supports arbitrarily large numbers. To manage the complexity of the polyhedral computations...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number of standard problem types, including linear ... SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- starting approximations we choosek i complex numbers lying on a suitable circle contained...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited number of advected/diffused passive...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- special functions over the real and complex numbers, with automatic, rigorous error control...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- that implement truly multidimensional arrays and complex numbers, and new compiler techniques that exploit...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- predefined standard modules for calculation with complex numbers, real and complex intervals and also matrices...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- exponent sizes, has full support for complex numbers, and offers better performance than Python...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- classes and methods. CLOS contains a number of complex and powerful features...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- calculating with matrices of real and complex numbers, developed and sold by The MathWorks. Quaternions ... numbers (that is generalizations of the complex numbers to higher dimensions than ... that one calculates with matrices of complex numbers. This is achieved by defining a private ... Matlab® functions. The toolbox supports real and complex quaternions (that is quaternions with four real...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- solver has been applied to a number of complex large-scale problems by groups...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- library for the arithmetic of complex numbers with arbitrarily high precision and correct rounding ... precision real floating point numbers to complex numbers, providing well-defined semantics for every operation...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- number of digits of the roots of a polynomial with complex coefficients. The real ... integer, rational, or floating point numbers represented with an arbitrary number of digits. The algorithm...
Clifford Multivector Toolbox
- Referenced in 11 articles
- calculating with matrices of real and complex numbers, developed and sold by The MathWorks ... that one calculates with matrices of complex numbers. This is achieved by defining a private ... toolbox supports multivectors with real or complex elements in any numeric data type supported...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- been tested on a number of complex engineering tasks, including aerospace and robotic trajectory planning...