- Referenced in 12074 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics which provides a wide variety...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- tuple-structured form to the computation environment, where they exist as named, independent entities until...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides ... availability of workstations having good graphics and computational capabilities...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- data, can be moved from one computing environment to another. The language consists...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems ... developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer Science at Aalborg University in Denmark...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- they have made to the Ox computing environment. SsfPack allows for a full range...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- sparse eigenvalue problems on a grid computing environment using Ninf-G/MPI In the present ... sparse eigenvalue problems in a grid computing environment. A moment-based method that finds several...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- programming environment provides a robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- MATLAB. MATLAB is a magnificient computing environment, but the tools in its neural networks toolbox ... nearly as flexible as the MATLAB environment. So the plan was to offer a simple ... employed in the Laboratory of Information and Computer Science in the Helsinki University of Technology...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- different machines in a distributed computing environment. The modular structure of GreatSPN2.0 makes it open...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Amazon’s proven computing environment. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot ... capacity, both up and down, as your computing requirements change. Amazon EC2 changes the economics...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- distributed theorem proving and symbolic computation environments...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- within a few minutes in our computing environment. However, solving instances with relatively large number...