- Referenced in 1 article
- technique is used to describe the Coulomb scattering processes of dynamical friction, pitch angle scattering...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...