- Referenced in 58 articles
- FOCI: and interpolating prover. FOCI is a decision procedure for quantifier-free first-order formulas ... importantly, it can compute quantifier-free Craig interpolants for inconsistent pairs (or more generally, sequences...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- computation of unsatisfiable cores and Craig interpolants (for abstraction refinement...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Solver that can compute Craig interpolants for various theories. The solver is developed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Wolverine: battling bugs with interpolants. Wolverine is a software verifier that checks safety properties ... ANSI-C and C++ programs, deploying Craig interpolation to derive program invariants. We describe...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- that interleaves automatic abstraction refinement using Craig interpolation with slicing, which removes irrelevant states...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- program functions, function summaries, derived using Craig interpolation. In each check, the function summaries...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- based on CEGAR and Craig interpolation. The basic algorithm, described in an earlier work...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...