RAMAS Risk Calc
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Carlo packages such as @Risk or Crystal Ball, but Risk Calc does not require...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation ... critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...