- Referenced in 90 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 1098 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 2260 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- The OptQuest Engine provides a tool to facilitate...
- Referenced in 772 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- NAPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Anderson Acceleration for Fixed-Point Iterations. This paper...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- A 99 line topology optimization code written in...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines...