- Referenced in 72 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 1720 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CalcHEP is a package for automatic calculations of...
- Referenced in 2980 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LieART - A Mathematica Application for Lie Algebras and...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- JaxoDraw: A graphical user interface for drawing Feynman...