- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CalcHEP is a package for automatic calculations of...
- Referenced in 2752 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- LieART - A Mathematica Application for Lie Algebras and...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- JaxoDraw: A graphical user interface for drawing Feynman...