- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 535 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 692 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 913 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- interior point, convex problems, C, ext. MPS input...