- Referenced in 24 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 1138 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2940 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...