- Referenced in 5 articles
- DNAD, a simple tool for automatic differentiation of Fortran codes using dual numbers. Summary: DNAD ... derivatives of Fortran programs. The advantages of DNAD in comparison to other existing similar computer ... programming simplicity, extensibility, and computational efficiency. Specifically, DNAD is more accurate and efficient than...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ADF95: Tool for automatic differentiation of a FORTRAN...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- AD01, a Fortran 90 code for automatic differentiation...