- Referenced in 24 articles
- solver for direct numerical simulation (DNS) in which all length and time scales are resolved...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- cores by means of direct numerical simulation (DNS). DNS is the simplest approach conceptually ... authors proposed a strategy to run DNS with up to 1024 computational cores...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- recent supercomputers the direct numerical simulation (DNS) of turbulent flows is still an expensive venture ... memory and CPU time requirements. Today, the DNS is limited to very low Reynolds number ... Boltzmann method have challenged the traditionally used DNS method based on FV or pseudospektral ... specify the advantages of the LBM to DNS more quantitatively and to make...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- unstructured 2D (triangular) and 3D (tetrahedral) meshes. DNS of compressible viscous flows and aeroacoustics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- high-order numerical algorithm for DNS of low-Mach-number reactive flows with detailed chemistry ... presented in this paper to deal with DNS of turbulent reacting flows under ... efficiency opens the way to deal with DNS of reacting flows to understand complex turbulent...
- Referenced in 1 article
- toolbox. Postprocessing toolbox for 2d and 3d DNS and experimental results of turbulent reacting flows...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- classical high-performance pseudo-spectral Navier-Stokes DNS solver for triply periodic domains. The most...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The purpose of this library is to facilitate...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...