- Referenced in 2752 articles
- someone has discovered this algorithm before? You decide to ask the OEIS if this sequence ... explicit formula for the nth term. You decide not to apply for a patent...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- generation ALGOL but the ALGOL 68 committee decided on a design that was more complex...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides the satisfiability of arbitrary formulas containing uninterpreted...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Modelica tool will have enough information to decide that automatically. Modelica is designed such that...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- over the reals. Provided functionalities allow to decide the existence of real solutions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- QuBE: A System for Deciding Quantified Boolean Formulas Satisfiability. Deciding the satisfiability of a Quantified ... directly mapped into the problem of deciding the satisfiability of a QBF. In this paper ... present QuBE, a system for deciding QBFs satisfiability. We start our presentation in § 2 with...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- library is useful if C++ has been decided as the language of choice...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- many years of loose deliberations, the community decided to investigate the issue of licensing...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- cooperating validity checker. Decision procedures for decidable logics and logical theories have proven...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- great variety of description logics can be decided using tableau-like algorithms. This...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- long have been known to be decidable there has until now been a lack...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- been developed to address the problem of deciding termination for specific problems (since...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- LANGAGE is a set of procedures for deciding whether or not a language given...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- mode. In the second module the user decides which of the design parameters...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- logically clean model, which is decidable, extensible, and compatible with RDFS. Finally, we show...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- more characteristics of a legacy system, we decided to build a completely new, component-based...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- specification language’s runtime assertion checker to decide whether methods are working correctly, thus automating...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- dynamically monitors data in order to decide which method to use. The LSODA source...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- computation efficient, the search interval is decided using a Faber-Krahn type inequality for transmission...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Modulo Theories (SMT) is the problem of deciding satisfiability of a logical formula, expressed...