- Referenced in 358 articles
- standard and enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- hyperbolic and saddle-node equilibria, including the detection of many codimension-two singularities...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- natural and man-made phenomena. Unfortunately, the detection and characterization of power laws is complicated...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- with level of fill - with automatic block detection) VBILUT (variable block preconditioner with threshold - with ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- equational rewriting is applied. If satisfiability is detected, one or more models are printed. Mace4...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- This leads to a combination of novel detection, description, and matching steps. The paper presents...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- error is reduced if it is detected early, improved static checking has the potential...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- outliers. For many KDD applications, such as detecting criminal activities in E-commerce, finding ... common patterns. Existing work in outlier detection regards being an outlier as a binary property...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically significant events using both classical...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- workshop. There are five challenges: classification, detection, segmentation, action classification, and person layout. In this...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- reverse mode of AD and Automatic Sparsity Detection (ASD) for detection of the sparsity structure...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Generalized Louvain Method for Community Detection Implemented in MATLAB. This ”generalized Louvain” MATLAB code ... community detection allows the user to define a quality function in terms of a generalized...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- algorithms. These algorithms can be used to detect and recognize faces, identify objects, classify human...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Knuth-Bendix order, lexicographic path order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- learning methods for classification, regression, clustering, novelty detection, quantile regression and dimensionality reduction. Among other...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- computes the rates for direct and indirect detection rates of dark matter. It is assumed ... candidate at zero velocity, relevant for indirect detection of dark matter, are also computed automatically...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- video processing systems. You can perform feature detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking ... learning based frameworks, you can train object detection, object recognition, and image retrieval systems. Algorithms...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Daikon system for dynamic detection of likely invariants. Daikon is an implementation of dynamic detection ... check for additional invariants. Dynamic invariant detection runs a program, observes the values that ... true over the observed executions. Dynamic invariant detection is a machine learning technique that ... applied to arbitrary data. Daikon can detect invariants in C, C++, Java, and Perl programs...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Local Image Descriptors Stable local feature detection and representation is a fundamental component of many...