- Referenced in 1611 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 665: Machar: a subroutine to dynamically determined...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PERSYS - a program for the solution near the...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A reliable and portable software package, called ZEBEC...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...