- Referenced in 2 articles
- Krasnosel’skiǐ-Mann algorithm (MiKM) for nonexpansive operators in real Hilbert spaces. We give ... multi-step inertial splitting methods, including the multi-step inertial Douglas-Rachford splitting method (MiDRS...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1044 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- NESTA: A fast and accurate first-order method...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 3168 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- YALL1: Your ALgorithms for L1: YALL1 package now...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- RecPF: Reconstruction from Partial Fourier data. ...