- Referenced in 135 articles
- provides an overview of Extended Static Checking (ESC), a new technology that we have studied ... another checker for Java. The aim of ESC is to increase software productivity by providing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ESC: Maple library elliptic surface calculator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Java modeling language Extended Static Checking (ESC) is a fully automated formal verification technique. Verification ... ESC is achieved by translating programs and their specifications into verification conditions (VCs). Proof ... idea of using formal methods. ESC4, the ESC component of the JML4 project, is able ... particular, we present offline user-assisted ESC, a new form of verification that lies between...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package esc. Effect Size Computation for Meta Analysis. Implementation of the web-based ’Practical Meta...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Boogie is a program verification condition generator for...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Omnibus: a clean language and supporting tool for...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Distcc: a fast, free distributed C/C++ compiler distcc...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MetaPRL is two things: it is a logical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The Extended Static Checker for Java version 2...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Boogie: An Intermediate Verification Language. Boogie is an...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- JACK — A Tool for Validation of Security and...