- Referenced in 2 articles
- idea of using formal methods. ESC4, the ESC component of the JML4 project, is able ... present the multi-threaded version of ESC4 and its distributed prover back...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Boogie is a program verification condition generator for...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Omnibus: a clean language and supporting tool for...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Distcc: a fast, free distributed C/C++ compiler distcc...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MetaPRL is two things: it is a logical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The Extended Static Checker for Java version 2...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Boogie: An Intermediate Verification Language. Boogie is an...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- JACK — A Tool for Validation of Security and...